List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    Showing last row of a table
From:       Giuseppe Longo <giuseppelng () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-01-18 9:24:47

Hello,
I'm following the tutorial below to create a table:
http://www.net-snmp.org/dev/agent/data_set_8c-example.html

But what happens to me is that only the last row is shown, when I
should see more than once.
It looks very strange to me since the step are the same in the tutorial,
so could be that I am missing anything?

Thanks,
Regards.