List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    How to free memory for the mib tree
From:       ganeshyellapu () bel ! co ! in
Date:       2015-07-14 6:33:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I am using net-snmp-5.7.2. on windows 7 pc.

I am developing c# based gui
app for the mib browser.

I am able to display the mib tree on thee c# gui. For this, i
have written a custom function
which reads the pointer to the root of  mib tree and
returnts it to the C# app. The code is below:
-----
struct tree *tp;

snmp_set_save_descriptions(1);  //to get descriptions,default values  for mib
oids

netsnmp_init_mib();  /*This calls read_all_mibs()*/

tp = get_tree_head();
return tp;
----

Now which function I should call
in order to free memory for the whole mib tree
by using the pointer tp which is pointing to
the root of the mib tree.

Thank you.

regards,
Ganesh Y

Every Sheets of paper is made from a tree.. Save trees... Conserve Trees.... Go Green \
.... Don't print this email or any Files unless you really need to!!!! \
Confidentiality Notice The information contained in this electronic message and any \
attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) \
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If  you are not the intended \
recipient,  please notify the sender at Bharat Electronics  or support@bel.co.in
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.