List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    Re: NETSNMP , Problem in Get Next. column number not incremented
From:       Dave Shield <D.T.Shield () liverpool ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2011-07-25 9:55:51

    [ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
     any responses to the mailing list.  I don't have the time
     or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
     Particularly at the moment, when I'm busy with my real
     work.  Keep discussions to the list, where others can both
     learn and offer advice.  Thanks.   ]

On 22 July 2011 12:50, Mohammad Waqas Athar <mohwaqas12@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have used these table implementations create-dataset , iterator and
> array-user but none seems to provide me the solution i want . I want to
> fetch the index, query mysql, and then reply back but instead all these
> implementations handles everything on there own . Create-Dataset was pretty
> good but it handles request only if row exists , otherwise it replies with
> No Such Instance .

The initialisation routine generated by the template for this framework should
include the statement

    /* comment this out or delete if you don't support creation of new rows */
    table_set->allow_creation = 1;

This ought to allow the module to handle row creation.

> Is there any example for table_raw which i can follow to get it working

Not that I'm aware of, no.

Dave