List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    Re: Binary Downloads
From:       Dave Shield <D.T.Shield () liverpool ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2011-03-29 14:53:32

On 29 March 2011 15:46, Ron Rader <ron.rader@certesnetworks.com> wrote:
>  Didn't the Sourceforge site used to hold binaries compiled for Win32?
> What happened to those?

We've still got the earlier Windows binaries.
But the person who used to look after creating these has moved
on to other things.    So we don't currently have Windows binaries
for the more recent releases.

 I've now got the instructions for how to create these binaries,
and have volunteered to generate the missing binaries.   But
(as with most things to do with this project),  actually creating
these depends on finding a bit of spare time!

   I haven't forgotten,  and do hope to get this done fairly soon.
But I'd rather not make any promises about timescale.

Dave