List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    Re: Can agent edit/update snmpd.conf
From:       Malathi Panyam <malathipanyam () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-09-27 21:56:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Sorry, if I was not clear. I was referring to the access control information (both \
rocommunity and trap2sink) we add to the snmpd.conf at /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf.
We collect the hosts that can access our node from the user and add them to \
snmpd.conf file. We allow both IP addresses and FQDN's for the hosts.
During the crash the very first FQDN host is missing from snmpd.conf. And this \
happens only "IF" the subagent crashes not otherwise.
Hope I am clear..

Thanks and Regards,
Malathi