List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    Re: About NET-SNMP Build using Miscrosoft Visual Studio 2008
From:       Dave Shield <D.T.Shield () liverpool ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2010-05-26 7:35:03

On 26 May 2010 06:06,  <ganeshyellapu@bel.co.in> wrote:
> i am using netsnmp-5.5 in Windows Xp with MSVC 2008.

>  2.But building the [snmpdsk] workspace was not success.

Two suggestions:

  a)  We have recently released a new version of the 5.4.x code (5.4.3)
       This is known to compile correctly with MSVC under Windows XP
       Give that a try

  b)  The web page http://www.net-snmp.org/nightly/tarballs/ lists
            net-snmp-svn-V5-5-patches_20100506_0310.tar.gz
        This is an (unreleased) version of the 5.5.x code which includes
        a number of fixes to various Windows build problems.
        Give that a try.

Dave