List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    Response is coming two times for a request!
From:       "Rustagi, Sandeep (Sandeep)" <sandeepr () lucent ! com>
Date:       2006-02-28 13:16:15

Hi,

I have master agent and sub agent running on Linux OS using the
net-snmp. I am trying to do snmpget/snmpset or snmpwalk on the
system OIDs from Solaris 2.9
IP address of my linux box is 172.16.131.71

When I am querying the snmpget on sysUpTime of linux machine using the
following
command:

snmpget -c public 172.16.131.71 system.sysUpTime.0

I see the requests coming two times in the ethereal and responses
also two times.
Is some configuration needs to be done to avoid the get requests two times?
But from the terminal where I have issued the command, I see the response
only one time.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Rgds,
Sandeep