List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    RE: Does Net-SNMP support RFC 2578/79/80?
From:       Dave Shield <D.T.Shield () csc ! liv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2006-02-22 17:05:01

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 19:01 +0200, Makavy, Erez (Erez) wrote:
> what about RFC 3418?

Yes.

>  (I know the MIB definition file is included in the Net-SNMP package,
> but are the 'system' and 'snmp' groups implemented according to the New
> RFC3418?)

Implemented on what architecture?
Different O/S's will implement different objects.

If you want to know what a particular MIB is implemented,
why don't you try actually *querying* the agent, and see what
it reports?    I've got a lot on my plate at the moment, and
can ill afford time spent answering these sorts of simple questions.

Dave