List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    Re:RMON and SNMP
From:       "henry () webforyourbusiness ! com" <henry () webforyourbusiness ! com>
Date:       2005-08-30 2:48:00

I recently visited your website and I would like to offer my web design services. I \
can help you with your RMON and SNMP website.

I designed a system that allows you to have complete control over your own website.  \
The easy to use control panel gives you the ability to add, remove, or copy, text, \
pictures, products, prices and more.  Best of all, its all online. No special \
software required and no hassles.  We will setup everything for you and you can make \
updates on your own in seconds.

If you're interested I would be happy to provide you with my portfolio.  I would be \
happy to go over some ideas and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
-Henry

If, for any reason, you do not wish to be included in future information from our \
company, please reply to this email with REMOVE in the subject line.

1031143