List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    RE: Help to install Net-snmp to solaris 9
From:       Bruce Shaw <Bruce.Shaw () gov ! ab ! ca>
Date:       2005-08-24 15:44:05

have a look at README.solaris

http://www.net-snmp.org/docs/README.solaris.html
<http://www.net-snmp.org/docs/README.solaris.html>

-----Original Message-----
From: Viento Ramírez [mailto:vientoramirez@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 6:35 PM
To: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Help to install Net-snmp to solaris 9

Hello,

I have servers with solaris 9, and Ineed to get information regarding the
CPU usage, memory, etc. after do a research I found that the snmpx resident
in solaris is not sending this information.

As I undersatnd is possible to do it using Net-SNMP, but I don't have a clu
of how to install it and test it.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

Viento

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply,
should be deleted or destroyed.