List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    please help me
From:       d0367005 () ncst ! ernet ! in
Date:       2004-01-17 9:41:26

Hi all,
  I am developing SNMP agent(SNMP V1), but while running a simple program in
which I have called only few basic net-snmp APIs, I am getting a library

my compilation command on linux machine is like :
   (the compiling parameter is returned by "net-snmp-config --agent-lib" )
"cc sample_agent.c -L/usr/local/lib -lnetsnmpagent -lnetsnmpmibs -
netsnmphelpers -lnetsnmp -ldl -lcrypto -lelf -lm"

it is compiling but at the time of running it is giving error, and the
statement is like:

"error while loading shared libraries: libnetsnmpagent.so.5: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory"

 so please tell me what is wrong here? and please give the solution.

thanking you

regards
brajendra.