List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    Re: mta_sendmail and FreeBSD 5
From:       Chuck Yerkes <chuck+snmp () snew ! com>
Date:       2003-05-31 6:16:03

Quoting Chuck Yerkes (chuck+snmp@snew.com):
> I'm trying to build and use 5.0.8 with the MIBII/mta_sendmail in it.
> When I build WITHOUT mta_sendmail defined, it all works fine.
> Even with lots of other MIBS.
> As soon as I add it, snmpd hangs on startup.

Same thing happens on FreeBSD 5 (current).
I'd guess it's unix independent.

If I remove, from sendmail.cf, the queue group references, it works.
Even with just ONE queue group reference:

Qmqueue, Interval=30m, P=/var/spool/mqueue/inbound*, Recipients=20

it hangs.  Looking at that parsing code as the problem.

chuck