List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    Re: Performance issue with the 'Iterator' approach
From:       Wes Hardaker <hardaker () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-05-30 0:23:53

>>>>> On Wed, 28 May 2003 12:29:02 -0400, Robert Story <rstory@freesnmp.com> said:

Robert> I use many small functions set up as callbacks, and Wes uses
Robert> on huge function.

FYI, that was the early style incarnation (of which net-policy made
use of).  See mib2c.iterate_access.conf for what will be my newer
recommendation (functional now, but not finished....  Need a
"row_commit" function).

--
Wes Hardaker
Network Associates Laboratories