List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    Re: autoconf
From:       Wes Hardaker <hardaker () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-01-22 16:18:12

>>>>> On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:34:29 +0800, "Kang" <kang_i_fang@hotmail.com> said:

kang> Are you working from a full release (e.g. 5.0.7) or the CVS code?

Dave> A clean CVS tree will normally try to re-build the configure
Dave> script, due to the datestamps on the various configure-related
Dave> files.  This tends to be fixed on the full releases (by
Dave> 'touching' the files in the appropriate order).
Dave>
Dave> It's not significant - if things are working, just ignore it.

kang> I changed the configure file to meet my requirements instead of
kang> given flags during configure.

Generally you should change the configure.in file, and the configure
file will be rebuilt from it.

--
Wes Hardaker
Network Associates Laboratories