List:       net-snmp-support
Subject:    [ net-snmp-Support Requests-424735 ] snmpset question !!
From:       noreply () sourceforge ! net
Date:       2001-05-17 2:29:01

Support Requests item #424735, was updated on 2001-05-16 19:29
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=212694&aid=424735&group_id=12694

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
hi all,
  I am trying to build my own snmp agent.
  I use mib2c generate 2 source file,and add the set
process functions, compile the code ,start snmpd,and
start my agent.
  when I debug my agent program,I find it can receive
the snmpget packet and it can't receive the snmpset
packet.(I use snmpget、snmpset command the get and set
the same variable).
  I set the readwrite permission on the variable,how
to solve this problem?

  Thanks
  steven