List:       net-snmp-support
Subject:    [ net-snmp-Support Requests-417651 ] Getting the community
From:       noreply () sourceforge ! net
Date:       2001-04-24 22:11:08

Support Requests item #417651, was updated on 2001-04-20 08:28
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=212694&aid=417651&group_id=12694

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello. I'm writing my own, very simple, master-agent.
It is more or less a copy of the ustMain.c that is
available as an example.

My 'problem' is that I would like to be able to get at
the 'community' as sent by the application.
When running snmpd this is configured in the
snmpd.conf file. Now when I'm on my own I would like
to see what community the application is using and
based on that take some decisions.

How can I get the community string?

Best regards, Mats P