List:       net-snmp-support
Subject:    [ net-snmp-Support Requests-416786 ] net-snmp and mod_snmp
From:       noreply () sourceforge ! net
Date:       2001-04-17 17:29:52

Support Requests item #416786, was updated on 2001-04-17 10:29
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=212694&aid=416786&group_id=12694

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

Currently I am using the net-snmp agent. Now I like to
extend the net-snmp agent to support Aparche's
configuration and statistics(wwwMIB,and ..). Since
there is already mod_snmp agent available, what is the
best way to have the net-snmp agent support Apache
without re-write all the agent codes for Aparche?

1. combine the two agents and make the mod_snmp as
subagent.
2. have the two agents running but listening on
different ports. Will this be an issue to the SNMP
manager's configuration?
3. ....

Thanks,