List:       net-snmp-coders
Subject:    Re: Duplicate notifications serious problem.
From:       Bill Fenner <fenner () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-01-12 18:41:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Jose,

Your debugging determined that you have a loop in your network, which
delivers one copy to your trap receiver every time around the loop.  The
number of traps that you receive maps directly to the TTL of the packet
that net-snmp sends out.  This is not a problem with how net-snmp sends
packets.

  Bill