List:       net-snmp-coders
Subject:    duplicate registeration of mib modules.
From:       timingsrc src <timingsrc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-06-25 6:42:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

Am upgrading snmp from ucd-snmp to net-snmp.
Copied  the mib2c and mib2c.conf of ucd-snmp to net-snmp local directory.
We made  few changes in mib2.conf so i copied files to net-snmp package.

It generates the code and header files no issues with that.

But in snmp.log getting errors of duplicate registeration of mib modules.
Can some one help me to figure out whats the solution for this issue.

One more question,
Is it fine to use old ucd-snmp mib2c instead of new mib2c ??

Thanks,
Wilson