List:       net-snmp-coders
Subject:    5.3.4.pre2 and 5.4.4.pre2 available for testing
From:       Dave Shield <D.T.Shield () liverpool ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2011-05-17 8:16:03

I've just realised that although the pre2 tarballs were released
a week or two back, I never send out an announcement of
the fact.  Sorry about that!

Versions 5.3.4.pre2 and 5.4.4.pre2 of the Net-SNMP suite
are now available from the sourceforge download servers.

We're hoping to move to Release Candidate phase fairly
quickly, so please do try these versions out, and let us
know of any problems.

Dave