List:       net-snmp-coders
Subject:    About MIB Creation using NET-SNMP...
From:       ganeshyellapu () bel ! co ! in
Date:       2010-01-20 8:14:10

Hello Friends,

               This is Ganesh Y. I am facing problems in implementing

snmp agent. Could you explain how to start in creating our own MIB database and generating

c code for that?. I am working on Windows environment.

Thanking you

with best regards
Ganesh Yellapu,
Central Reserach Laboratory,
Bharat Electornics,
Banglore,
India.

Confidentiality Notice

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender at Bharat Electronics  or support@bel.co.in immediately