List:       net-snmp-coders
Subject:    Re: Segmentation fault (core dumped) problem
From:       Bart Van Assche <bart.vanassche () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-27 11:48:19

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 1:20 PM, sanjaykumar
<sanjay.kumar@globaledgesoft.com> wrote:
>  I am facing following following crash problem .....Segmentation fault (core
> dumped)
>
> following is the trace file
> Please suggest me , what could be the reason for this

You should first analyze your program with Valgrind, and fix any
errors reported by Valgrind. Since your program is multithreaded, it
should be analyzed not only with the memcheck tool but also with
helgrind and/or drd. These last two tools are thread-checkers.

Bart.