List:       net-snmp-coders
Subject:    Re: shared libraries - do I have a problem??
From:       "Dan Miller (Kromos)" <dan () kromos ! com>
Date:       2008-02-11 18:27:18

Just for everyone's future reference, I did solve this problem earlier.

First, I typed the wrong path in my example below; my library is actually in
/usr/lib/dlsllib.so.
I found, though, ./configure didn't like me specifying a library file whose
name did NOT begin with "lib".
When I created a symlink from libip3.so to dlsllib.so, the --with-libs=-lip3
worked fine.

Dan