List:       net-snmp-coders
Subject:    Re: rfv: OS X udpTable fix
From:       Robert Story <rstory () freesnmp ! com>
Date:       2006-10-30 16:48:16

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:13:51 -0800 chris wrote:
CJ> On Leopard and on Intel-based Tiger systems, --enable-mini-agent is
CJ> required because there is no /dev/kmem. (Configure says --without-
CJ> kmem-usage can only be used with --enable-mini-agent.)

Hmmm... I suggest, as a test, that you try without --enaable-mini-agent, and
instead use --without-root-access. This will let the agent continue to run
without kmem. Then do a complete walk of the agent, and compare it to a walk
of your previous configuration. Hopefully you'll find a few more working
modules to add to your build.