List:       net-snmp-coders
Subject:    RE: rename init_mib?
From:       Bruce Shaw <Bruce.Shaw () gov ! ab ! ca>
Date:       2006-10-23 23:36:00

+1

>I'd suggest to rename init_mib() to netsnmp_init_mib() and only use this
one
throughout our code, so it'll always use the correct function. For backward
compatibility reasons we'll still need an init_snmp wrapper, of course.

>Dave has promised to post a provisional patch shortly. Assumed it works as
described, please vote whether this change should go into 5.4.

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply,
should be deleted or destroyed.