List:       net-snmp-coders
Subject:    Re: how to write proxy snmp routines? Thanks
From:       Wes Hardaker <hardaker () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2005-10-25 16:48:05

>>>>> On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:54:24 +0800, livia xie <liviaxie@gmail.com> said:

livia> I want to manage a group of network devices through a proxy
livia> agent on the base of net-snmp. But now I don't know how to
livia> start and what to do. Could anyone give me some advice? Is
livia> there any API that I can use to write proxy agent routines and
livia> how can I define the interfaces between proxy agent and managed
livia> agent? Thank you very much!  I am looking forward to your
livia> advice! Thanks again!  yours sincerely livia

See the snmpd.conf manual page on the "proxy" directive.

--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.