List:       net-snmp-coders
Subject:    Re: 5.3.dev "make test" fails for SNMPv3/AgentX/proxy
From:       Thomas Anders <thomas.anders () blue-cable ! de>
Date:       2005-06-30 12:01:17

Robert Story wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:05:55 -0400 Robert wrote:
> RS> Ok, I've just checked in fixes that work correctly for incoming engineID
> RS> probes and delayed engineID probes for trapSess. I now get much better
> RS> results for make test, though not the full 49. Haven't looked at the other
> RS> failures yet...
>
> I checked in fixes yesterday that get me up to 48/49..

The score for 5.3.dev is down to 43/49 again, at least for me. 5.2.x
(48/49) and 5.1.x (49/49) don't seem to be affected. Here are the tests
that fail:

19:testing SNMPv3 user creation and usage using snmpusm...FAIL <-- old
31:testing AgentX SET support...FAIL
32:testing AgentX illegal SET handling support...FAIL
34:testing Proxy GET support...FAIL
35:testing Proxy SET support...FAIL
36:testing Proxy illegal SET handling support...FAIL

Anyone else seeing this? If so, what recent change(s) are the culprit?

+Thomas