List:       net-snmp-coders
Subject:    RE: snmpwalk failing to return info from lo
From:       Dave Shield <D.T.Shield () csc ! liv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2005-06-27 10:17:03

On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 19:01, Licause, Al wrote:
> I appreciate the attention, but this is the third time I've been sent
> this same patch.    Has the patch changed from e-mail to e-mail ?

No.
The message was sent to you, and Cc:ed to the list (which is
presumably why you received two copies).
   Checking the headers, it appears that the list copy was
duplicated somewhere in the middle of the SourceForge mailer
chain - there are a couple of Received entries in one header
that don't appear in the other.  That explains the unexpected
third copy.

It seems to have been a temporary blip - don't worry about it.

Dave