List:       net-snmp-announce
Subject:    Implementing persistant data.
From:       <vikas.shivappa () wipro ! com>
Date:       2006-02-13 10:54:47

Hi All ,

I was trying to implement persistant data in net-snmp . I just want to =
read the data from my custom config file .

I am using the function
register_config_handler("filename","token name" , ptr to parser function =
,  NULL , NULL );

As soon as it reads the token from the file given , it has to call the =
parser function which will get the token and its value as its paramters =
. But in my code the parser function is not being called at all .

Need help from any1 who has worked on the same .

Regards,
Vikas