List:       nessus-plugins-writers
Subject:    Re: Apache Win32 directory traversal
From:       "Michel Arboi" <arboi () noos ! fr>
Date:       2002-08-19 8:47:44

"Noam Rathaus" <noamr@beyondsecurity.com> writes:

> Beside that ';', that someone else noted. It looks ok :)

I added a banner check (in the last CVS version) in case somebody
implements the work around or Nessus cannot read autoexec.bat or
win.ini for whatever reason.
I could have added=20
	script_require_keys("www/apache");
but according to the guy who wrote the advisory, other servers are
vulnerable to the same attack. "More details to come"...

I don't know if it is _exactly_ the same and if the plugin will work
without modification.