List:       nessus
Subject:    Re: Java and NessusJ, Anyone get it to work on NT with 1.0.7a?
From:       Renaud Deraison <deraison () cvs ! nessus ! org>
Date:       2001-02-20 17:42:16

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 08:53:53AM -0700, Smith RobertN-P14772 wrote:
> > I have a question about the NessusJ API:
> >
> > Where can I get information about the API to port 3001 that the
> > NessusJ is using?
> >
> 	Does anyone have an email address of the expert?

NessusJ is deprecated. If you want information about the client - server
protocol spoken by NessusJ, then have a look at nessus-core/doc/ntp/
(ntp is a bad acronym, sorry for that).

If you want to contact the author, his address is
alexisb@cvs.nessus.org, but he has not been working on NessusJ for a
long time.

				-- Renaud