List:       nessus
Subject:    Re: solaris 7 compilation problem
From:       "Teddy 'tricky' Grenman" <tricky () cs ! hut ! fi>
Date:       1999-03-01 20:43:25

> idea what I could have
> broke with this 'fix' of mine... could maybe one of the developers help
> me with this so I can get a clean compile?  I don't know what
> INADDR_NONE is....

   I'll make this a normal reply.. :)
   INADDR_NONE is defined in linux as -1, the check is simply to
   check for "invalid" ips. since solaris says there are no invalid
   addresses, (er atleast, no error condition in inet_addr) just
   comment out the line. 0 is not good, since it's the same as
   INADDR_ANY..

--
<HTML><B>"            Teddy 'tricky' Grenman          " </B><SPAN
MAILADDR="               tricky@cs.hut.fi             " STYLE="position