List:       nessus
Subject:    NessusWX Timeout
From:       Carl Agbayani <carl.agbayani () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2007-05-21 22:50:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am having a problem when scanning using the NessusWX Client 1.4.5d.  Nessus Server \
is running on a Windows Server 2003 SP2 Server with version 3.0.5 Build W312.

When I attempt to run scans from the Server and attach to itself, it does not have a \
problem.  I do not choose localhost either, I place the IP of the server in the \
address field.

When I attempt to run scans from my Client, from various PCs, large scans seem to \
timeout.  I am scanning entire subnets, not specific IPs.

Any help you could give me or advice on where to start troubleshooting would be much \
appreciated.

Thank you.

Carl Agbayani