List:       nessus
Subject:    Re: nessus not finding vulnerabilities that it did before
From:       "Steven Adair" <steven () securityzone ! org>
Date:       2007-05-16 17:39:45

Possible ideas:

1) The machine was down or otherwise unreachable due to network issue
2) The machine is no longer (or at the time) running TLS/SSL (or a
firewall/block of some kind is preventing the scan)
3) You typo'd the IP and didn't actually scan the machine
4) You did not enable the same set of checks so it didn't look for it

No idea.. check out some of those though.

Steven
securityzone.org