List:       nessus
Subject:    Loading Nessus 3.0
From:       Norm <norm () workingtools ! ca>
Date:       2006-09-26 21:11:17

I am using Fedora core 5 and had nessus 3.0,3 for some reason things
fell apart and I have had to reload it.  For some reason I am not
successful and despite repeated removals and reinstalls all I seem to
be able to have is Nessus 2.2.7.  It had been a bit of a nightmare
chasing down files and directories as I have used yum for some of the
reloads.  It seems yum and Nessus have different ideas about which
directory a file should be in.  Is there a way to change either the gui
command or at command line the version that I start?
  The Command nessus -v returns that nessus 2.2.7 is installed.
Attempts to reinstal nessus return the message that 3.0 is already
installed
Norm