I need to know only the IP address, the OS type, if NAV is running and the signature date, and if the computer is a member of the Active Directory structure. I can get this information from a Nessus scan, except, for the AD information. How is the best way to extract the information from a Nessus report? Should the report be placed in a SQL database or is there another method that will extract, only, the required data? Regards, ST **** Confidentiality and Commercial Terms and Conditions Notice: ****** Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message and is intended only for the use of the addressee. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind. If you are not the addressee, or person responsible for delivering to the person addressed, you may not copy or deliver this to anyone else. If you receive this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. All commercial transactions, offers and acceptances are exclusively subject/limited to and conditioned upon our terms posted at http://www.milliken.com/terms, and we object to and reject any of your additional/different terms and conditions unless we expressly agree to them in a signed writing. Thank you. *********************************************************************** _______________________________________________ Nessus mailing list Nessus@list.nessus.org http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus