List:       nessus
Subject:    Re: Starting Nessus server
From:       "Senthil Prabu.S" <prabu333 () hotpop ! com>
Date:       2005-03-29 12:20:36

Hi,
     Thanks for the quick patch.

> Try the attached patch (and please tell us if it worked)
Even setting the rlim_max = 0x10000000 didnot help me.
 Again the same problem, when starting nessud server.

Is there anyother alternative?.Earlier, with 2.2.3 tree, everything
were fine. I didnot get any errors while starting nessusd. [I guess
the open.c remains to be same in both versions, only the nmap.nasl
seems to be changed]

> If it keeps failing, a work around is to run nmap alone, saving the
> results with -oG, then let Nessus read the file.

Ok, let me feed the nmap result as you said and will tell the result 2morrow.

--
Senthil Prabu.S