List:       nessus
Subject:    IIS 6 - oddities
From:       Michael Sconzo <msconzo () tamu ! edu>
Date:       2004-06-30 14:54:59

Yesterday I did a scan of an IIS 6.0 system and it said a few things
where present, that shouldn't have been.  One of the checks was the
.cnf check (it reported varying .cnf files present) and the safe
WebDAV check.

With the .cnf files I think it might be getting confused because
the system seems to be sending back a webpage w/the 404.

And I'm not too sure why the WebDAV one is triggering, after firing
up tcpdump I see no string "DAV" anywhere in what's returned.

Thoughts?

--
The New Testament offers the basis for modern computer coding theory,
in the form of an affirmation of the binary number system.