List:       nessus
Subject:    FAQ: no more questions
From:       Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij () vanderkooij ! org>
Date:       2004-06-22 17:49:44

Hi,

I removed the ability to post questions.

While I tried to make it rather clear that questions should be posted to
the mailinglist and only FAQs (questions seen on the mailinglist more then
once) without answers could be added I receive the most stupid questions
and part of them were in fact listed in the FAQ.

So after running out of fuel for my flamethrower I have decided to remove
the ability to add anything but recommeding new FAQ entries. There is a
limit to the amount of stupidity I can take.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.