List:       nessus
Subject:    Re: Nessus on "blind" interface
From:       twig les <twigles () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 18:11:30

This just sparked an inner question in me that I don't
have the number of boxes to test (properly).  If
someone cracks one of my DMZ boxes and sets up Nessus
(I know, not a good attack tool but possible), would a
Nessus scan pick up that a box is listening for Nessus
and tell me?

Quarky thought... sorry if this is covered somewhere;
I haven't seen it.

=====