List:       nepomuk
Subject:    Re: [Nepomuk] Exception for Dolphin - KFileMetadataWidget
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2013-01-06 15:30:41

S=F8ndag den 6. januar 2013 20:06:18 skrev Vishesh Handa:
> Please note that I've only recently (last 6 months) taken up
> maintainer-ship of Nepomuk. I thought I was doing a decent job - maybe I'=
ve
> only been focusing on the technical aspects. It would be nice if someone
> could gently prod me in the right direction.
> =

> For one - I will try to abide by the higher quality standards and get
> everything in well before the release date. This entire process of getting
> in the new widget has been fairly eventful, and while it might be an
> improvement for the users, it has caused a lot of strife between the
> developers.

Nepomuk is a wonderful thing, and judging from my brief experience with kde =

4.10 rc2, getting these changes in is good.

Nepmukwise, this is the best KDE I have ever had. I have done the tests =

suggested for dolphin, all passed, and many nepomuk-related things in my =

desktop actually now starts to work very well. For the first time, I feel =

confident that both the searhcing and the tagging/rating/commenting feature=
s =

are safe to use and rely on, and some of the more esoteric promises of the =

semantic desktop now feel like actual possiblities.

To me, that is in fact high standards!

So thank you for persuing the goals of the project!

Kindly,
Anders