List:       nepomuk
Subject:    [Nepomuk] Query result count
From:       François_K. <daitheflu () free ! fr>
Date:       2011-09-27 8:23:30

Hi guys,

I finally managed to build my query and got it working, thanks to Sebastian :) (I was \
trying to query a linked directory, which isn't supported atm.)

But I still have a little problem with it : the exact same query doesn't always \
return the same number of results. In my case, my query should always return 9 \
results, but it sometimes return 11, 12, 18, ... When the results are > 9, I've \
noticed that some resources are returned twice or sometimes even more.

My query is very simple : return all Resources of Type "NMM::Movie" that are stored \
in one specific directory (and its subdirectories).

Any clue ? Anything I can provide to help ?

Thanks again,

Cheers,

--
François