List:       nepomuk
Subject:    [Nepomuk] Stupid question?
From:       Bèrto ëd Sèra <berto.d.sera () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-02 11:14:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I am working at a project that collects semantic data and aims to be a
distributed repository. We have to choose a technology to implement data
exchange among nodes, and I just discovered that nepomuk (which I admittedl=
know almost nothing of) does exactly that, let alone being a ready made
semantic data storage.

So my question is: can we transfer our existing data into a dedicated
nepomuk repository and use nepomuk to share data and files (these are files
that exist on each node/box, so we definitely need something to set privacy
rules). At the moment I just need a generic Y/N.

Thanks
B=C3=A8rto