List:       neo1973-hardware
Subject:    3G
From:       "Jordi Rovira" <caminant () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-31 12:27:28

Hi,

  I have a question regarding FreeRunner. I am not a telephony expert
so i may have some misconception. Is FreeRunner going to be usable in
South Corea and Japan? As far as i know, it is GSM only, and i think
these countries are using 3G exclusively, but i might be wrong.

  Is this is the case, is it planned to have a 3G version of the
phone, in a following iteration of the hardware?

  Thanks in advance,

j.