List:       nedit-discuss
Subject:    Change to $file_name, $file_path
From:       <evan.lloyd () accenture ! com>
Date:       2011-02-08 17:54:24

Hello.
I have recently changed to a new laptop, and so downloaded a recent version of Cygwin \
with NEdit. A number of my macro functions started failing with the new version, \
especially those that set bookmarks. I found that $file_name and $file_path no longer \
reflect the current buffer, but show the last file modified. Is this a change in \
NEdit, or have I done that which I ought not to have done or not done that which I \
ought to have done?

Thanks,
Evan

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, \
proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in error, \
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other use of the \
                email by you is prohibited.