List:       nedit-discuss
Subject:    Re: autoload.nm/.neditmacro
From:       Klaus Jantzen <k.d.jantzen () t-online ! de>
Date:       2008-09-04 8:08:44

On 09/01/2008 12:05 PM, Bert Wesarg wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 11:51, k.d.jantzen@t-online.de
> <k.d.jantzen@t-online.de> wrote:

I never realized in detail how the extension of the macro menu is
stored. It just worked fine.
Recreating the working environment on my laptop as substitue for my PC
that was out of commission
I was a little bit under stress : I only realized that nedit did not
work as I had experienced it on the PC.
With you explanations everything is clear now and working as expected.

Thanks.

Klaus.