List:       nedit-discuss
Subject:    Re: yikes - RHEL 5
From:       Thorsten Haude <yoo () vranx ! de>
Date:       2007-05-29 17:13:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

* wayne.lydecker@l-3com.com wrote (2007-05-29 08:38):
>I think the build instruction on the web site should mention building
>from the root directory.  I'm sure most people don't need to be told
>that, but I am a novice when it comes to building from scratch.

Documentation should be as clear as possible, so this should be fixed.
In fact, I simply erased the first part of the *Building* section, it
is explained in more detail later on; most people should just do the
    make <os>
and be done with it.

Thanks!

Thorsten
--
Der Optimist ist in der Regel ein Zeitgenosse, der ungenügend informiert ist.
    - John B. Priestly