List:       nedit-discuss
Subject:    Cygwin / Nedit 5.5: font issues
From:       "J M" <jmmlists () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-03 20:39:20

Greetings,

The default font is almost illegible and when I try to change fonts I get
the following  error: Invalid Font Specification
I have installed everything in the X11 package. When my X server  starts up
it complains about not finding "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/CID/"
Not sure if this related.
Anyone  know what is  going on here or a work  around?

Cheers,

jm