List:       nedit-discuss
Subject:    Re: Literal / Cased Literal key.
From:       Joerg Fischer <jf505 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-09-30 15:56:31

> I would like to do the following :
>
> Define CTRL-D to be a toggle that set/reset case sensitivity for the
> find keys (in the same way than the toggle button "Case Sensitive" in
> the pop-up window of the Find ... macro).
>
> So, when I use either CTRL-G or CTRL-H (Find selection or Find again),
> the result of the find will depend on the fact that the match pattern is
> exact or has just a difference in the case sensitivity.

This cannot be done for "Find Again" simply by definition.
For "Find Selection" you can bind Ctrl+G to a macro like

if ($case == "true")
    find_selection("case")
else
    find_selection("literal")

where $case is a global variable toggled with Ctrl+D

if ($case == "true")
    $case = "false"
else
    $case = "true"