List:       nedit-discuss
Subject:    Re: Clipboard problems
From:       Aleksandar Donev <adonev () Math ! Princeton ! EDU>
Date:       2005-07-20 14:28:16

mrbaseman@gmx.de wrote:
> If This happens to you, you can use the mouse
> and do one or two actions by the menu
No, this is not the problem I was describing---what I was talking about
is complete failure of the Clipboard. The menu and the shortcuts stop
working. The usual X selection mechanism (middle button paste) does
still work. When I close all nedit windows and then restart, the first
copy/paste takes a long time, but then it works fine. So I suspect it
is something to do with internal clipboard datastructures getting
messed up.
Thanks,
Aleks
--